Terms & Conditions
- Manual Entry Fee: All manual entries received before/on 21st January 2013 and at late registration on 01 February 2013 will be subject to an additional R20 surcharge per entry.
- Online Entry Fee: Online entry fees can be made via Credit Card or EFT and will not be charged any additional fees and closing date is 21st January 2013.
- Late Entry Fee: Entries received after 21st January 2013 will be subject to an additional 50% late fee for the following races: MTB-80km Extreme, 60km Adventure & 30km Powerade Leisure Challenge, Road Races-106km Classic & 55km Pursuit.
- No refunds will be given.
- Ultimate Quest entries will only be accepted online, no entries will be accepted manually or at late registration.
- CSA and UCI racing rules will be adhered to. Race number must be fixed on bike at all times while on the course.
- If you do not have a CSA Licence you will be required to purchase a Day Licence at R35 per day. This only applies to the following races: MTB-80km Extreme, 60km Adventure & 30km Powerade Leisure Challenge, Road Races-106km Classic and 55km Pursuit.
- For those riding both the MTB & Road Events, you will require 2 Day licences.
- For more information on CSA rules and regulations go to www.cyclingsa.com.
- Tandem entries must submit x2 separate entry forms together.
- Children under the age of 10 years may only participate in the Kiddies’ Events. Children under 12 years must be accompanied by an adult.
Waiver & Indemnity
Participants take part entirely at their own risk and agree that they shall have no claim whatsoever against the organising body, any individual or official marshal, assistant, helper or agent, the sponsors or any local authority or their employees, in respect of any loss or damage whatsoever which participants may suffer arising from any injury to their person or loss or damage to their property as a result of, or arising out of, whether directly or indirectly, the participants arrival and departure therefrom, attendance at registration, prize giving or other function thereof, any loss or damage to bicycles or other equipment, however such loss or damage may arise regardless of whether or not the same shall have been caused directly or indirectly by the negligence albeit gross, of one or more of the aforementioned parties. Persons signing this entry form as guardian of a minor hereby consent to such minor being bound by the aforementioned parties to the extent, if any to which such minor is not capable of waiving his/her rights as stipulated above.